Surely many Twitter users are interested in who is unsubscribing from their account. It is known that Twitter always sends notifications to users when a new person subscribes to their page, but does not notify us of the fact of unsubscription … Let’s find out how you can see users unsubscribed from your page.
Services for identification
If Twitter does not send notifications about unsubscribed users, and you can not see this information on the site, how do you find out about people who stopped following you? Third-party services will come to the rescue, after authorization you will be able to find out about your ex-followers. There are a lot of such services. Let’s consider each of them in detail.
Service Unfollowers.com allows users to track their anballollers in both Twitter and other popular social networks (for example, Facebook or Instagram).
Useful information: The functionality of Unfollowers.com is quite wide. It sends special notifications about unsubscribed users to e-mail. In addition, with its help you can block or unblock specific users, subscribe or unsubscribe from pages, etc.
The user does not have to register or enter his personal data. It’s enough just to log in via Twitter. Also, the service has special applications designed for users of mobile devices based on iOS and Android platforms.
To see who unsubscribed, follow these steps:
- Go to the main page of the Unfollowers.com service.
- Click on the entry “Twitter input”.
- After authorization, click on “Recent Unfollowers” (that is, the last unsubscribed ones). This option you will find in the left half of the page.
- The service will automatically notify you of unsubscribing users by sending to e-mail.
Subscribe to Unfollowr
Unfollower is a fundamentally different service. You just need to subscribe to a Twitter account, after which you will receive regular notifications about unsubscribed users.
We offer step-by-step instructions on how to work with the service:
- Go to the “mr. unfollower “on Twitter.
- Subscribe by clicking on the “read” sign located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Useful information: After each “unsubscribe” from your page you will receive a private message on
- Twitter. Subscription to Unfollower is a quick and easy way to learn from antipollovers without using third-party applications.
Twitter Counter – a regular service that can monitor users who have ceased to follow you.
To work with him:
Go to the main page of the Twitter Counter service.
Click the button “Sign in with Twitter”. This option is in the middle of the main page. You will be redirected to a new page.
In the window that appears, select the item “Authorize App”. You will get to the page where you will enter information for authorization.
Then enter your email address. By the way, if you want your followers to receive a message every week with information about unsubscribed users, select the appropriate option.
Save the entered data by clicking on the “Save” button. A letter will be sent to your email address to verify the accuracy of the entered data.
Go to the specified mailbox when registering and open the message received from the service (usually comes in within one minute).
Click on the registration confirmation link in the message. Registration is complete! Now wait: exactly in a week on the same mailbox the first message with the information about the unsubscribed users will come.
This service will allow you to check statistics on unsubscribed users every day.
To use it is very simple:
- Go to the main page of the Goodbye Buddy service.
- Click on the button with the text “Sign in with Twitter”.
- After that, click on “Authorize App”.
- Then just visit the page every day to check who has unsubscribed from your account for the day. Statistics on your antipollovers are updated automatically every 24 hours.
Who Unfollowed Me
The next service to determine who stopped reading you is called: “Who stopped following me”.
To find out about your already ex-subscribers, it is enough to perform the following actions:
- Go to the Who Unfollowed Me page.
- Click the button labeled “Sign in with Twitter”.
- Select Sign In again.
- Click on the inscription “who unfollowed me”. This option you will find under your profile, in the right corner of the screen.
- Wait a little (maximum 2 minutes), until the service analyzes the data and shows you the list of unsubscribers.
Finally, we propose to read a few simple tips:
- To find out if a specific user has unsubscribed from you, you can go to his Twitter profile. If there is a button with a drawn envelope on his page, then the user is your follower, because personal messages can be sent only to them.
- Most often, when you unsubscribe from someone from the user, he will soon unsubscribe from you in response.
- Many users use mutual folloving for a set of followers (they are subscribed to users who offer to subscribe to the answer). In fact, no more than half of the people that you added are beginning to read you. Therefore, if the day after you started reading the person offering the mutual following, he did not become your follower – you can safely unsubscribe from him..